Tuesday 30 April 2013

ComicList Headlines: IDW announces limited-edition DANGER GIRL/G.I. JOE

ComicList Headlines
ComicList Headlines includes the popular New Comic Book Releases List, as well as all the other items posted to my site, including news, reviews and previews.
IDW announces limited-edition DANGER GIRL/G.I. JOE
Apr 30th 2013, 22:40

DANGER GIRL/ G.I. JOE DELUXE LIMITED EDITIONMedia Release -- Today, IDW Limited announced plans to offer more limited-edition covert action with a deluxe hardcover of DANGER GIRL/G.I. JOE (http://idwlimited.com/series/gi-joe.html). This action-packed crossover will be presented in spectacular fashion with both Black and Red Label editions poised to infiltrate the top shelf of collectors everywhere.

Full story »

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment